Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Newbie on the Blog Block!

This month has been busy with firsts for me! I started my first clothing pattern reviews on Pattern Review.com. That was so much fun, it prompted another first, I created a blog!

Everyone was so kind with their comments on my first reviewed garments...they made me feel like I was part of a family (The Pattern Review family!) Now I want to do so much more! So enter Myra's Blog!

I'm sure many of you have said it too, "time is so very limited these days", so I find myself sewing even when I only have 20 minutes or less, just to get some time in! Something is better than nothing right? What I found was, I get more done when I follow this line of thinking.

I'm listing below, my first pattern reviews and if you haven't seen them on Pattern Review already, please comment and let me know what you think! We'll talk soon!



New Look 6898



Kwik Sew 3694






















Voque 8582





















Voque 8634

 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! I am so excited for you and to see what you're doing! This is going to be fun to watch and I'm pulling up my chair for a front row seat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra, Welcome to the cyber world of blogs. I love your blog already and I know you will enjoy doing it. I've also enjoyed your beautiful sewing creations. I love blogging and sewing even though I don't get to do either as much as I'd like but I've met so many wonderful creative and lovely friends...it's a wonderful world! Happy Sewing!!
    Omega
    http://sewhooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow by Email