Whew, all done! Now that was a REAL challenge for me! I truly need to spend more time practicing the great art of Draping! It took me a little longer than I believe it should have to complete this simple night gown. Of course there was no pressure knowing I'd already promised to post it when finished!!! All in all, I think I made Ms. Betty Boop proud...
This time the gown actually looks better on me than my dress form! Usually, that's not the case...my dress form seems to have the better body! It's very soft and comfortable. I added just a small amount of elastic in the front under the breast area and in the back for ease and comfort. The lace edging in front, was added last and wasn't part of the original plan, I just thought it would add a nice touch and was right, it did! Here's a snapshot of the back.
On to my next project!