Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Weekend Sewing!!!

Now this is going to be a beautiful weekend!  I just received my FABRIC HAUL (all knits) from Fabric.com today.  They were having a HUGE sale on these great Tee Shirt knits (stretch rayon blend) starting at $2.39 per yard.  All of the fabrics I purchased were between $2.49 and $2.99 a yard!  $31.52 is all I paid for this stash!  I am so in "fabric heaven" right now and do have plans for every single piece!


The weatherman is predicting scattered showers and thunderstorms for this weekend, so it's a perfect one for all crafts, sewing, crocheting, sketching, painting or whatever you fancy.  I plan on making a serious dent in my Ten Thousands Hours of Sewing this weekend and hope you do too!

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking collection there. Enjoy your sewing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Omega! I hope you enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great haul, happy sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Faye! Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left you a blog award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow by Email