I'm so excited...I just received my very first Blog award! I have to say it really made my day too! Faye of Faye's Sewing Adventures, was kind enough to bestow this very nice gift on me. She has been one of my great inspirations since I participated in Spring Month of Tops (SMOTS) last month. She continues to send those inspiration faeries tingling down my spine!
If I understand the award correctly, I must tell 10 things about myself and present this award to 5 other truly deserving individuals. Talking about my self is a little scary...so I'll do this on one condition...that my readers promise to come back if I bore them this time! :) Here goes nothing...
- I'm a very happy Wife, Mother and Grandma who loves playing with her grandchildren. Unfortunately, I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to. (they live out of state)
- I was born in Illinois and lived in Tennesse, Michigan, Wisconsin and now Florida's my home.
- I absolutely adore sewing. Some women shop for shoes when they get depressed, I shop for fabric! (and I love shoes too, just love fabric more!)
- I don't really like shopping for clothes. I much prefer making them...besides, I can never find anything when I shop for myself!
- I love trying to keep myself stylish and now I'm trying to exercise regularly and eat right so I can have a long healthly life too.
- I like TV just to keep me company when I'm sewing, but my favorite shows are Project Runway, CSI and Criminal Minds. (I can't sew when they're on!)
- Fishing, biking and crocheting are dear to my heart too, but they don't get nearly enough time on my calendar these days!
- I love to eat and love to cook just as much! That's why it's a necessity to exercise!!
- I'm a cruiser! Can't take enough cruises to exotic locales!! I've only been on 8, so I'm still somewhat of a novice.
- ...and last but not least, I love jazz concerts! In the park, on a cruise or just hanging out with some great friends and good food!
Laure - Painted Thoughts
Victoria - Ten Thousands Hours of Sewing
Andrea - Knit Knac
Omega - Sewhooked
Marilyn - Mazzygirl, sewing and craft addict
Off to continue my "Memorial" weekend of sewing and hope you're enjoying yours too!