Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Second Blog Award!

Wowee, I feel so special! This is the second time I've received a blog award and I have to tell you it really, feels very nice!  Just to know that some people out there are actually interested in what I do and have to say, is amazing and makes me truly feel honored!  Laure from Painted Thoughts blog bestowed me with the "Stylish Blogger Award"!  Thank you Laure!  She's a watercolor artist that does more than just sketch, she puts life on paper with some of her works!  If you get a chance, please stop by and take a look.
If I understand it correctly, I need to list 7 things you don't know about me and pass the award on to 15 others.  Not sure I'll be able to name 15, but here are my choices...
  1. I recently gained more weight than I want to divulge here on this post!
  2. My husband and I have been together since 1978
  3. I met the love of my life in a disco (for you young folks, that's a fancy name for a bar back in the day)
  4. I wish I were at least 5'11 (I'm only 5'6")
  5. I can't go to sleep without the TV on (thank goodness for sleep timers on TV's!!)
  6. I am almost all totally gray
  7. I love driving...although the older I get the harder it is to stay awake on long drives over 6 hrs!
Now for the others I'd like to present this award to...








Thank you to all for being a great source of inspiration for me!


My next post will be about my challenging sewing weekend!!  The dress that almost didn't happen!

Until next time... Happy Sewing!











6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve this award and thank you for passing it along to me. My curiosity is piqued about your sewing weekend. Can't wait to read the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only think you want to be 5'11"! It's not all it's cracked up to be! And I do hope you feel special because you are! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks too! I got a real giggle out of your info. You sound like a real down to earth kinda girl, just up my alley! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Thank you for sharing the award with me. I'll post something soon.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... You are such a dear. Thank you for the awesome award.

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....