Monday, April 2, 2012

Another TNT Top

I joined the Faye's "Starting At The Top-2012" 15 day challenge and it was a great way to get my sewing juices flowing again!  This challenge was perfect in timing because I really needed to get more tops done for summer! So I started off with this wonderful TNT. It's a self draft pattern for a cowl neckline top I did last year as matching tank (sleeveless) to go with a cardigan I made and donated to a raffle for a charity.



It's a quick pattern that can be made up in a couple hours if not less than that.  The fabric is from my stash, an ITY knit I purchased at JoAnn Fabrics some time ago. This is a great top I'm sure I'll wear quite a bit.

Thanks again Faye for a wonderful challenge.

Happy Sewing!

5 comments:

  1. This challenge looks like fun! And your top is so pretty! I'm glad you are sewing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric is what makes this top so stinkin' cute! You are off to a great start on your top challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the strong, blog material and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top - I love cowls too! And your striped twisty one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow by Email