Sunday, March 6, 2016

Checking In...

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and ready for a productive week!!

It's been really busy in my neck of woods, lot's of projects, classes and meetings going on now and in the horizon! (All great things for inspiration!!)

First, a few weeks ago (and on Valentine's Day!) I won a great Tailoring book from Faye's Sewing Adventure! This book has great information and loads of great illustrations! I am absolutely positive this book has found a great home! Love it! (Thank you Ms. Faye!!).

Next, there's a few projects I'm working on, one is so much fun...PJ's for a virtual pajama party I'm attending at the end of the month! I'm excited to show you all my PJ's when I complete them!j

That's it for now, I'll have another sewing post for you all very soon! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are having fun with your projects too! I'll be scanning everyone's blogs to see what you've been up to!

Take care and,

LET'S GO SEW!

 

8 comments:

  1. A virtual PJ party sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your jammies, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual PJ party...you sooo know how to have fun! Retirement looks good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Terri!! I really am trying hard to enjoy this phase of my life!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you like the book Myra and I'm absolutely sure it has found a great home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow visual pj...that sounds like fun....Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....