Saturday, March 19, 2016

What An Honor!

When you least expect it, someone reaches out to you and asks you a question that just tickles you pink! That's what happened to me when Ms. Faye of Faye's Sewing Adventure asked to interview me for her blog! Many of you know Ms. Faye...She is truly one of the great resources in our sewing community and always willing to help. She is a wealth of knowledge and knows just about everyone in our huge online Sewing community. Please stop by her blog to read my full interview; here's the link...you may find out something about me you didn't know!

 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful accolades Myra. I'm so glad I tickled you pink.I really love your work and sense of style and think EVERYONE should get to know you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Going to read now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Faye is fabulous! I've read your interview and enjoyed it very much! Love your beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your interview! Pennie Fabrics is amazing! There are so many beautiful things in there that it scrambles my brain and I forget what I actually went in there to buy in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that fabric shop is the best!!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading your interview. That moto jacket is just too amazing! I love your sewing machine collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! That is my favorite jacket!

      Delete
  6. Great interview! It's alway nice to get a "behind the scenes" peak at where the magic (and work) happens!

    ReplyDelete

It truly makes me happy to hear from you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow by Email