Question: ”I’ve invited you to be a featured blogger/vlogger in the “Day and Night Dress 2018” challenge. I’d love for you to be a part of it if you can!
My response should have been HECK YEA!! (With no hesitation!). However, silly me was more interested (at that time) in what were the rules, schedules and such! Well, once I took a look at the 2017 challenge, I knew this was a HUGE honor to be included with other very talented sewing bloggers/vloggers! (I digress! That’s what I get for not being in the know!). So now I am introducing to you, the Day and Night Dress Challenge 2018! (Pop over and take a quick look at all the featured blogger/vloggers!)
There are quite a few sponsors with great prizes! And yes you to have an opportunity to participate in the challenge! Here are the rules:
- Sew two dresses...one you’d wear with a friend for coffee and one you’d wear with a friend for cocktails!
- Let others know about it by using the #dayandnightdresschallenge on Twitter and Instagram. Then follow the Day and Night Dress Challenge Facebook Group.
- Keep reading the Elizabeth Made This blog for updates and follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Post a picture of your day look (coffee) and your night look (cocktail) to Instagram and Facebook to enter yourself. Don’t forget to tag @elizabethmadethis and use the #dayandnightdresschallenge.
- Grab the graphic (above) and post it on your site and/or repost on Instagram.
That’s it! I would love to see some of you who I enjoy watching and commenting on participate in this challenge! (You know who you are! LOL!) I’m really excited and hope I have inspired you!